Understanding the report
When viewing a report, you can update it using two main areas:
The area where all report actions are made.
The area where the history of actions in relation to a report is listed. This information is also reflected in the relevant Snapper's app.
How to update the status of a report
Click on the drop-down list underneath Status.
Select one of the three status options — In progress, Solved or Reassign.
3. If you’re an enterprise solver you may have access to the messaging feature. Learn more about sending a message when updating the status.
4. Click Update.
5. The report status will be displayed in the Portal Timeline.
5. The update will be presented on the Snapper's report Timeline in the Snap Send Solve app. In addition, a Snapper may also receive an email, message notification, or both, depending on their chosen Notification preferences.
What happens when the report status has changed to Solved?
When a report status is updated to Solved, the Snapper will see the update on their report Timeline and they may also receive an email, message notification, or both, depending on their chosen Notification preferences. They will then be prompted to rate their experience.
As the Solver, you will also receive an update with the rating outcome.
Add internal reference number
We understand that your organisation may have its own internal reference numbers to keep track of reports. In the Portal, you can add your own internal reference number into a Snap Send Solve report. This number will be viewable by the Snapper.
To add an internal reference number:
Enter this information under Reference # on the right panel.
3. If you’re an enterprise solver and and have Message Templates enabled, you can select a template from the drop-down list. This will automatically populate the message field and allow you to generate responses consistently and efficiently. If you don't have Message templates enabled, consider clicking on the Enable Message Template link to contact us for more information. Alternatively, write a message in the Message box.
4. If you’re a basic Solver you will need to upgrade to access the messaging feature. Click on Enable Snapper Messaging to trial this feature.
5. Click Update
6. Your organisation’s internal reference number will now be visible in the Portal timeline.
7. The update will be presented on the Snapper's report Timeline in the Snap Send Solve app. Depending on the Snapper’s notification preferences, they may also receive an email, message notification, or both.
If you make an update to a report in the Portal, your verified email will show in the report timeline. The email address is only visible to staff within your organisation and is not displayed to the Snapper.
Need more help? Get support from our team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or sending us a message.